- A fabulous family home ready to move straight into
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Set in a small cul de sac within easy reach of the local shops
- Spacious lounge and useful separate study
- Easy access to the M25, M20 and M26
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Garage + ORP
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||18'1 x 12'0 (5.52m x 3.66m)|
|Study||9'4 x 6'1 (2.85m x 1.86m)|
|Kitchen||12'7 x 8'10 (3.84m x 2.69m)|
|Front & Rear Garden|
|Garage||17'6 x 7'9 (5.34m x 2.36m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'7 x 9'1 (3.84m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'5 x 9'2 (3.79m x 2.80m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'5 x 8'9 (2.87m x 2.67m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Eynsford 2.4 miles
- Shoreham 3.0 miles
- Otford 3.5 miles
- M20 Junction 2: 2.5 miles
- M20 Junction 1: 3.9 miles
- M25 Junction 3: 3.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Richard Saunders from our local Sevenoaks branch.Book now