- An excellent semi-detached family home.
- Spacious open plan lounge/diner.
- Found close to the centre of the superb village of Westgate with its high street, beach and high-speed rail link into St Pancras, London.
- Garage and parking to the rear.
- Sun trap rear garden.
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'6 x 12'4 (4.42m x 3.76m)|
|Dining Area||8'3 x 7'11 (2.52m x 2.41m)|
|Kitchen||9'10 x 8'3 (3.00m x 2.52m)|
|( Outside )|
|Garage To Rear|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'6 x 12'4 (4.42m x 3.76m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 7'6 (3.66m x 2.29m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'1 x 6'7 (2.77m x 2.01m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Westgate-on-Sea 0.1 miles
- Margate 1.9 miles
- Birchington-On-Sea 1.9 miles