- Fantastic sized terraced family home
- Large beautiful rear garden perfect for family life
- Sought after village location of Whitfield providing excellent transport links
- 3 excellent sized bedrooms as well as conservatory to rear
- No onward chain complications
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating E (42)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Main Entrance Hall|
|Lounge||14'3 x 11'5 (4.35m x 3.48m)|
|Kitchen / Diner||14'4 x 8'10 (4.37m x 2.69m)|
|Bathroom||9'2 x 5'6 (2.80m x 1.68m)|
|Conservatory||10'0 x 7'11 (3.05m x 2.41m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'0 x 11'1 (4.27m x 3.38m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'10 x 8'3 (3.61m x 2.52m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'3 x 8'11 (2.82m x 2.72m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 1.8 miles
- Shepherdswell 4.7 miles
- Martin Mill 4.9 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now