- Semi detached house with stunning extension creating a bright, spacious family area
- Garage and off road parking for 2 cars
- Private road with no through traffic providing a quiet retreat at the end of the day
- Large bedrooms with an en-suite to the main bedroom which is bigger than most family bathrooms!
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||19'8 x 16'4 (6.00m x 4.98m)|
|Kitchen||12'6 x 9'2 (3.81m x 2.80m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'7 x 11'8 (3.84m x 3.56m)|
|En-Suite Bathroom||8'2 x 6'2 (2.49m x 1.88m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'6 x 9'8 (3.20m x 2.95m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'8 x 7'4 (2.95m x 2.24m)|
|Bathroom||7'0 x 6'1 (2.14m x 1.86m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe 0.6 miles
- Whitstable 0.8 miles
- Herne Bay 2.8 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 6.7 miles
Ridgeway, Whitstable, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.