- Spacious detached chalet style bungalow
- Extensive gardens with 2 large distinct areas; ideal for family gatherings and avid gardeners!
- Detached garage with additional gravelled parking area where you could keep a caravan
- Set in a private road near to the beach and surrounding countryside, perfect for afternoon strolls
- Large dining room with log burner
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Room||20'2 x 7'11 (6.15m x 2.41m)|
|Lounge||20'2 x 11'10 (6.15m x 3.61m)|
|Bedroom 4||12'0 x 7'11 (3.66m x 2.41m)|
|Bathroom||(L-shaped) 7'11 x 4'11 (2.41m x 1.50m) plus 4'4 x 3'1 (1.32m x 0.94m)|
|Bedroom 1||(L-shaped) 14'1 x 8'6 (4.30m x 2.59m) plus 7'11 x 3'0 (2.41m x 0.92m)|
|Kitchen||11'7 maximum x 7'11 maximum (3.53m x 2.41m)|
|Off Road Parking|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||12'2 x 11'6 (3.71m x 3.51m)|
|Bedroom 3||15'0 maximum (4.58m) x 11'0 maximum (3.36m) narrowing to 6'3 minimum (1.91m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sandling 4.9 miles
- Westenhanger 6.2 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 8.0 miles
- M20 Junction 11: 3.9 miles
- M20 Junction 11a: 5 miles
Marine Avenue, Dymchurch, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.