- Immaculately presented with neutral décor throughout
- Close to the town centre with transport links in to London
- Beautiful kitchen with separate utility room
- Landscaped front garden with remarkable kerb appeal
- Garage & driveway parking
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)|
|Kitchen||9'0 x 8'0 (2.75m x 2.44m)|
|Utility Area||7'10 x 4'0 (2.39m x 1.22m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'10 x 8'0 (3.00m x 2.44m)|
|Bedroom 4||9'0 x 9'0 (2.75m x 2.75m)|
|Shower Room||8'0 x 4'0 (2.44m x 1.22m)|
|Garage||18'0 x 8'0 (5.49m x 2.44m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 2.4 miles
- Bearsted 2.6 miles
- Maidstone East 2.7 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 3.2 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 3.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now