- Superbly located spacious home with a fabulous large rear garden
- Good access to mainline station, shops, schools, church and pubs
- Charming front garden, off road parking and potential for more
- Large lounge with doors to garden
- Master bedroom overlooking garden
- Could be 3 bedrooms and 2 receptions
- Double glazing
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||11'10 x 11'8 (3.61m x 3.56m)|
|Lounge||18'5 x 13'3 (5.62m x 4.04m)|
|Dining Room/Bedroom 1||18'7 x 10'11 (5.67m x 3.33m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'11 x 11'11 (4.24m x 3.63m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'8 x 10'11 (3.56m x 3.33m)|
|Bedroom 4||9'11 x 7'4 (3.02m x 2.24m)|
|Bathroom||7'9 x 6'4 (2.36m x 1.93m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Paddock Wood 0.4 miles
- Beltring 1.7 miles
- Yalding 3.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Giles Warner from our local Tonbridge branch.Book now