- Spacious chalet bungalow in a popular residential area
- Rear garden lovely for family gatherings
- Off street parking and garage to the side
- Close to local amenities and Sturry train station
- No onward chain
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating F (38)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 4||10'0 x 7'5 (3.05m x 2.26m)|
|Bedroom 3||13'5 x 9'5 (4.09m x 2.87m)|
|Dining Area||12'10 x 10'11 (3.91m x 3.33m)|
|Kitchen||13'4 x 7'10 (4.07m x 2.39m)|
|Lounge||13'11 x 10'11 (4.24m x 3.33m)|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'11 x 9'10 (4.55m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'8 x 7'7 (4.47m x 2.31m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sturry 0.8 miles
- Canterbury West 3.2 miles
- Canterbury East 3.5 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 8.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Allun Lewis from our local Canterbury branch.Book now