- Fabulous character detached cottage in village location
- Warm yourself by the log burning fire
- Downstairs shower room and separate dining room
- Stunning nearby countryside walks overlooking Thames Estuary
- Solar panels for reduced electricity costs
- Double garage and parking for several cars.
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||15'3 x 12'0 (4.65m x 3.66m)|
|Shower Room||9'10 x 5'8 (3.00m x 1.73m)|
|Lounge||16'7 x 15'10 (5.06m x 4.83m)|
|Dining Room||9'9 x 9'7 (2.97m x 2.92m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'2 x 9'9 (4.93m x 2.97m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'11 x 12'0 (4.55m x 3.66m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'9 x 9'10 (3.58m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 4||10'1 x 9'5 into fitted wardrobes (3.08m x 2.87m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- The Hundred of Hoo Comprehensive School 7.5 miles (Ofsted report)
- Higham 8.7 miles
- Strood 9.6 miles
- M2 Junction 4: 9.9 miles
Avery Way, Allhallows, Rochester, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.