- Extended semi detached family home
- Great space downstairs and up with 4 double bedrooms
- Parking with garage to rear
- Superb location for a choice of local schools in walking distance
- Close to Barnehurst and Crayford Railway Stations
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'4 x 12'1 (4.68m x 3.69m)|
|Dining Area||15'3 x 10'0 (4.65m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.85m) plus 9'10 x 7'6 (3.00m x 2.29m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'9 x 9'1 (5.11m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'2 x 9'2 (3.71m x 2.80m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'0 x 8'1 (3.05m x 2.47m)|
|Bedroom 4||9'11 x 8'11 (3.02m x 2.72m)|
|Shower Room||6'9 x 6'7 (2.06m x 2.01m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- St Joseph's Catholic 0.1mls, Mayplace 0.2mls, St Paulinus CofE 0.3mls.
- St Columba's Catholic Boys' & St Catherine's Catholic for Girls 0.6 mls, Haberdashers' 0.8 mls. Beths Grammar 1.0 mls, Bexleyheath Sch 1.2 mls, Townley Grammar Sch 1.3 mls.
- Crayford 0.9 miles
- Barnehurst 1.3 miles
- Bexleyheath 1.6 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.1 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.7 miles
Old Road, Crayford, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.