- Beautiful semi-detached character house
- Sun trap rear garden with summer house, perfect for entertaining
- Ideal home for a growing family
- Short walk to Dover town and the stunning Dover Marina
- A real must see property!!
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms, Three receptions
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||17'11 x 13'3 (5.46m x 4.04m)|
|Dining Room||13'6 x 11'6 (4.12m x 3.51m)|
|Breakfast Room||11'10 x 8'11 (3.61m x 2.72m)|
|Kitchen||10'7 x 10'6 (3.23m x 3.20m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||17'0 x 14'0 (5.19m x 4.27m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'6 x 10'7 (4.12m x 3.23m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||17'1 x 11'2 (5.21m x 3.41m)|
|Bedroom 4||10'8 x 7'6 (3.25m x 2.29m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 1.3 miles
- Kearsney 2.2 miles
- Martin Mill 4.2 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.9 miles
Barton Road, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.