- Video walk around available, call branch for details.
- This extended home has room for all of the family to enjoy
- With such versatile accommodation you could have a fifth bedroom
- Utility room along with a downstairs shower room
- Integral garage with off road parking
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Three receptions
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Area||10'1 x 9'7 (3.08m x 2.92m)|
|Lounge||14'10 x 13'6 (4.52m x 4.12m)|
|Sitting Area||11'2 x 9'7 (3.41m x 2.92m)|
|Kitchen||17'0 x 8'7 (5.19m x 2.62m)|
|Utility Room||8'9 x 8'0 (2.67m x 2.44m)|
|Family Room/Bedroom||8'7 x 8'1 (2.62m x 2.47m)|
|Integral Garage||16'6 x 8'9 (5.03m x 2.67m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'5 x 10'4 (3.79m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'3 x 10'2 (3.13m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'8 x 8'3 (2.95m x 2.52m)|
|Bedroom 4||9'4 x 8'4 (2.85m x 2.54m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Headcorn 0.5 miles
- Staplehurst 4.6 miles
- Lenham 5.7 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 6.5 miles
Kings Road, Headcorn, Ashford, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.