- Large detached family home, private coastal road
- Stunning kitchen/family room, separate utility room
- Garage & driveway parking for numerous vehicles
- Close to beautiful coastal walks
- Large entrance hall, the heart of Beltinge village
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||23'6 x 14'9 (7.17m x 4.50m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||23'6 x 14'0 (7.17m x 4.27m)|
|Utility Room||9'7 x 8'6 (2.92m x 2.59m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'9 x 12'2 (4.50m x 3.71m)|
|Bedroom 2||15'10 x 11'3 (4.83m x 3.43m)|
|Bedroom 3||13'9 x 11'8 (4.19m x 3.56m)|
|Bedroom 4||11'4 x 10'1 (3.46m x 3.08m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Herne Bay 1.7 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe 3.9 miles
- Whitstable 5.3 miles
Conyngham Road, Herne Bay, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.