- Open House this Saturday (25th May) - by appointment only
- Flexible family home with no onward chain.
- Substantial and established rear garden and parking for 4 cars.
- Useful transport links via both bus and Sturry train station.
- Family bathroom, en-suite, and downstairs cloakroom.
- Four bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||13'6 x 11'3 (4.12m x 3.43m)|
|Dining Area||19'4 x 13'1 (5.90m x 3.99m)|
|Study||7'7 x 5'5 (2.31m x 1.65m)|
|Utility Room||11'1 x 5'6 (3.38m x 1.68m)|
|Lounge||13'10 x 11'8 (4.22m x 3.56m)|
|Off Street Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||13'11 x 11'3 (4.24m x 3.43m)|
|Bedroom 4||10'9 x 9'10 (3.28m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'0 x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)|
|Master Bedroom||13'9 x 10'5 (4.19m x 3.18m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sturry 2.6 miles
- Herne Bay 4.0 miles
- Canterbury West 4.6 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 10.6 miles
The Villas, Island Road, Hersden, Canterbury, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.