- Chain free!
- En-suite shower and walk to wardrobe in bedroom 1
- A converted garage accessible from the rear garden makes for a perfect home office space
- A stunning ground floor extension with a skylight brightening the entire ground floor
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||24'4 x 11'9 (7.42m x 3.58m)|
|Cloakroom/Utility Room||6'6 x 4'8 (1.98m x 1.42m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||15'10 x 9'10 (4.83m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 4||13'4 x 7'1 (4.07m x 2.16m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 3||11'4 x 8'1 (3.46m x 2.47m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ashford International 2.0 miles
- Wye 4.1 miles
- Ham Street 6.4 miles
- M20 Junction 9: 0.9 miles
- M20 Junction 10: 1.8 miles
John Dutton Way, Kennington, Ashford, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.