- Arranged over 3 floors, ample living space will be provided for all the family
- Open plan lounge/diner making entertaining easy
- Handy cloakroom/utility room
- Ideally located for both access to railway station and the town centre
- Double glazing and central heating
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating F (35)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge Area||11'9 up to bay x 11'4 (3.58m x 3.46m)|
|Dining Area||11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||11'6 x 9'9 (3.51m x 2.97m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'0 x 11'5 (4.88m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'9 x 10'10 (3.58m x 3.30m)|
|Bedroom 3||14'0 x 9'9 (4.27m x 2.97m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 4||15'11 x 14'3 (4.85m x 4.35m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 0.1 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 0.5 miles
- Maidstone East 0.6 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 2 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 2.1 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now