- Grade II listed character town house having been refurbished to a high standard
- Quirky and with many features from a era gone by
- Town courtyard location with easy access to the town centre
- No parking or garden included
- Chain free and ready to move into just as soon as the legal work is done
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (47)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'0 x 8'8 (3.36m x 2.64m)|
|Kitchen||11'3 x 11'2 (3.43m x 3.41m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'9 x 8'2 (3.89m x 2.49m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'5 x 8'8 (3.48m x 2.64m)|
|Bathroom||9'2 x 6'7 (2.80m x 2.01m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||14'5 x 7'9 (4.40m x 2.36m)|
|Bedroom 4||12'8 x 8'0 (3.86m x 2.44m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone East 0.8 miles
- Maidstone West 1.4 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 1.7 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 1.4 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 1.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now