- Large annexe built on the side of the home
- An abundance of parking on the large driveway
- Substantial living space with enough room to entertain
- A short drive from the town centre
- Close to local primary and secondary schools
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms, Three receptions
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||19'0 x 11'0 (5.80m x 3.36m)|
|Study||8'0 x 6'0 (2.44m x 1.83m)|
|Kitchen||10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.75m)|
|Annex Lounge||11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)|
|Annex Kitchen||8'0 x 6'0 (2.44m x 1.83m)|
|Annex Bedroom||11'0 x 8'0 (3.36m x 2.44m)|
|Annex Bathroom||6'0 x 6'0 (1.83m x 1.83m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'0 x 10'11 (3.66m x 3.33m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'0 x 9'0 (3.97m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'11 x 7'0 (3.33m x 2.14m)|
|Bathroom||8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Bearsted 2.6 miles
- Maidstone West 2.8 miles
- East Farleigh 3.1 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 2.6 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 2.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now