- Well presented family home laid out over 3 floors
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good sized lounge ideal for entertaining friends
- Separate dining room looking out to the garden
- Popular location close to primary and secondary schools as well as the beach and Margate's mainline train station
- Chain free sale, viewing recommended
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating E (41)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Room||12'8 x 9'8 (3.86m x 2.95m)|
|Kitchen||21'6 (6.56m) x 8'3 (2.52m) narrowing to 6'8 at narrowest point (2.03m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'11 x 11'5 (4.55m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'7 into bay x 10'6 (4.45m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'7 x 10'6 (3.84m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 4||7'7 x 5'11 (2.31m x 1.80m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Master Bedroom||20'3 (6.18m) x 12'3 (3.74m) narrowing to 8'1 at narrowest point (2.47m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Westgate-on-Sea 0.8 miles
- Margate 0.9 miles
- Birchington-On-Sea 2.3 miles
Birds Avenue, Margate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with James Voysey from our local Margate branch.Book now