- Family home with accommodation laid out over 3 floors
- Garage and driveway providing off street parking
- Spacious master bedroom
- Kitchen diner and conservatory
- Convenient location close to the beach and Margate's train station
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.15m)|
|Dining Area||10'5 x 8'6 (3.18m x 2.59m)|
|Kitchen||8'10 x 8'3 (2.69m x 2.52m)|
|Conservatory||10'0 x 9'11 (3.05m x 3.02m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'10 x 10'3 (3.30m x 3.13m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'10 x 8'9 (2.69m x 2.67m)|
|Bedroom 4||7'10 x 6'3 (2.39m x 1.91m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||16'4 x 8'6 (4.98m x 2.59m)|
|Dressing Area||6'8 x 5'2 (2.03m x 1.58m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Margate 0.1 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.3 miles
- Birchington-On-Sea 2.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with James Voysey from our local Margate branch.Book now