- This has masses of "wow factor"
- Immaculate throughout - what a special home
- Get that "holiday feeling" from your own home
- Splash around in the swimming pool and then dry off in your secluded garden
- Fabulous location
- Close to sandy beaches and great schools
- Four bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Dining Area||21'5 x 10'11 (6.53m x 3.33m)|
|Lounge||14'8 x 11'6 (4.47m x 3.51m)|
|Bedroom 4||14'4 x 10'10 (4.37m x 3.30m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'4 x 10'11 (4.37m x 3.33m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'1 x 11'0 (3.99m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'1 x 6'4 (2.77m x 1.93m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Margate 0.7 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 0.9 miles
- Birchington-On-Sea 2.4 miles
Maynard Avenue, Margate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.