- A stones throw from a friendly park; ideal for families and walking the dogs
- Has been finished to a very high standard, with spacious rooms and a beautiful rear garden
- Beauty room that can be converted into a perfect home office/garage
- Popular residential area, close to Minster high street, a variety of restaurants. Shops and local public houses
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (77)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||18'3 x 11'11 (5.57m x 3.63m)|
|Kitchen||29'5 x 11'10 (8.97m x 3.61m)|
|Cloakroom||8'1 x 2'8 (2.47m x 0.81m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'10 x 11'1 (3.61m x 3.38m)|
|Walk In Wardrobe|
|Bathroom||6'5 x 6'4 (1.96m x 1.93m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'11 x 9'9 (3.63m x 2.97m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'8 x 8'4 (2.64m x 2.54m)|
|Bedroom 4||8'2 x 7'2 (2.49m x 2.19m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Minster C of E Primary, Monkton C of E Primary, Birchington C of E Primary
- Clarendon & Chatham House Grammar School,Ursuline College, Sandwich Technology School, Dane Court Grammar School.
- Minster 0.6 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 4.5 miles
- Dumpton Park 5.1 miles
Cheney Road, Minster, Ramsgate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.