- Extended house within a short distance of Ebbsfleet International railway station
- Loft conversion with en-suite shower room for the larger family
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Garage at the rear
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)|
|Dining Area||11'9 x 9'8 (3.58m x 2.95m)|
|Kitchen||8'6 x 6'5 (2.59m x 1.96m)|
|Front And Rear Gardens|
|Garage At The Rear|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'6 x 10'1 (3.51m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 4||8'10 x 6'1 (2.69m x 1.86m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||19'3 x 11'2 (5.87m x 3.41m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Northfleet 1.2 miles
- Gravesend 1.2 miles
- Ebbsfleet International 1.7 miles
- M25 Junction 2: 4.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Nick Oakley from our local Gravesend branch.Book now