- Family size home with parking for 2 cars and a garage
- Land to side suitable for potential extension (subject to planning)
- Good size kitchen with plenty of worktop space
- Popular area close to amenities and schools
- No onward chain
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Area||15'6 x 10'8 (4.73m x 3.25m) plus 11'8 x 8'11 (3.56m x 2.72m)|
|Kitchen||12'1 x 7'8 (3.69m x 2.34m)|
|( Outside )|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
|Garage & Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'11 x 8'6 (3.94m x 2.59m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'5 x 8'9 (3.18m x 2.67m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'11 maximum (3.02m) narrowing to 7'0 (2.14m) x 6'3 (1.91m)|
|Bedroom 4||8'8 x 6'3 (2.64m x 1.91m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ashford International 1.1 miles
- Wye 4.6 miles
- Ham Street 5.1 miles
- M20 Junction 9: 1.5 miles
- M20 Junction 10: 2.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Tim Mockford from our local Ashford branch.Book now