- Modern detached home in sought after village with river and countryside walks on your doorstep
- Double bedrooms, two of which have en-suites
- Light and bright kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- Good size private garden with two seating areas so you can make the most of summer
- Double garage and off road parking
- Double glazing
- Three receptions
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Hall||19'5 x 13'7 (5.92m x 4.14m)|
|Sitting Room||11'7 x 8'8 (3.53m x 2.64m)|
|Lounge||20'0 x 13'9 (6.10m x 4.19m)|
|Utility Room||7'4 x 7'0 (2.24m x 2.14m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||17'9 x 11'0 (5.41m x 3.36m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)|
|En-Suite To Bedroom 1|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 11'6 (3.66m x 3.51m)|
|En-Suite To Bedroom 2|
|Bedroom 3||11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)|
|Bedroom 4||11'9 x 8'8 (3.58m x 2.64m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sutton-at-Hone CofE 0.6 mls, Horton Kirby C of E 0.8 mls, Darenth Community 0.9 mls.
- Leigh Tech Acad 2.1 mls, Rowhill Sch 2.2 mls, Longfield Acad 2.5 mls, North West Kent Coll of Tech 2.6 mls.
- Farningham Road 0.6 mls, Longfield 2.3 mls, Stone Crossing 2.9 mls.
- M25 Junction 2: 1.4 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 2.4 miles