- A well presented fabulous extended 4 bedroom family home
- Lounge and dining area
- Spacious 17' kitchen/breakfast area fitted in 2020
- Handy utility room/toilet and an upstairs bathroom
- Landscaped garden, summer house/gym
- Driveway to front and side access
- Close to amenities, transport links and schools
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Entrance Hall||7'3 x 6'8 (2.21m x 2.03m)|
|Lounge||12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)|
|Dining Area||10'0 x 10'0 (3.05m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Area||17'6 x 9'0 (5.34m x 2.75m)|
|Utility Room||6'8 x 6'1 (2.03m x 1.86m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'9 x 9'5 (4.50m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'10 x 10'0 (3.30m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'0 x 8'0 (2.75m x 2.44m)|
|Bedroom 4||8'9 x 6'0 (2.67m x 1.83m)|
|Bathroom||6'2 x 5'5 (1.88m x 1.65m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Elaine Primary, Bligh Junior School, Cedar Primary School.
- Strood Academy , Abbey Court Community Special School, The Rochester Grammar School for Girls, Sir Joseph Williamson Mathematical School for Boys
- Strood 1.7 miles
- Rochester 2.4 miles
- Cuxton 3.0 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 0.8 miles
- M2 Junction 1: 1.3 miles
Columbine Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.