- Beautifully presented and extended family home
- Modern kitchen and separate dining room
- Good size rear garden with patio area
- In the catchment area for Woodlands Primary School
- Walking distance to local amenities and on a bus route in Tonbridge High Street
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'9 x 11'6 (4.50m x 3.51m)|
|Kitchen||17'10 x 7'8 (5.44m x 2.34m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'3 x 10'2 (3.43m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'2 x 8'8 (2.80m x 2.64m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'8 x 8'1 (3.56m x 2.47m)|
|Bedroom 4||9'1 x 6'5 (2.77m x 1.96m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Tonbridge 2.3 miles
- Hildenborough 4.5 miles
- Penshurst 5.2 miles
Hunt Road, Tonbridge, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.