- Detached family home with lovely rear garden and decking area
- Detached garage and driveway parking
- Separate lounge and dining room
- 0.7 miles to High Brooms train station - ideal for commuters
- Close to local amenities
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'4 x 13'8 (4.68m x 4.17m)|
|Dining Room||11'7 x 9'2 (3.53m x 2.80m)|
|Kitchen||11'7 x 7'7 (3.53m x 2.31m)|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
|Rear Patio Area|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'9 x 10'4 (3.89m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'4 x 8'8 (3.15m x 2.64m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'9 x 6'4 (2.97m x 1.93m)|
|Bedroom 4||6'8 x 6'3 (2.03m x 1.91m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Temple Grove Academy 0.7 miles
- St Matthew's High Brooms C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary 1.3 miles (Ofsted report)
- St John's C of E Primary 1.4 miles
- High Brooms 0.7 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 2.5 miles
- Tonbridge 4.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with John Cameron from our local Tunbridge Wells branch.Book now