- One of the most spacious family homes on the market today boasting a 30ft living area and main bedroom whilst also offering 2 en-suites!
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast area leading to rear of the property
- Highly flexible rooms which are able to suit many lifestyles
- Located in Tankerton and within easy reach of local school
- Parking for 4/5 cars and garage
- Double glazing
- Three receptions
- Separate utility room
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||36'7 x 15'9 (11.16m x 4.80m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Area||18'0 x 13'5 (5.49m x 4.09m)|
|Dining Room||14'5 x 10'1 (4.40m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 4||11'6 x 10'7 (3.51m x 3.23m)|
|Utility Room||8'0 x 5'5 (2.44m x 1.65m)|
|Family Bathroom||9'6 x 7'8 (2.90m x 2.34m)|
|Cloakroom||6'4 x 3'5 (1.93m x 1.04m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||30'11 x 10'0 (9.43m x 3.05m)|
|En-Suite||11'8 x 9'6 (3.56m x 2.90m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'1 x 11'8 (4.30m x 3.56m)|
|En-Suite||7'3 x 4'5 (2.21m x 1.35m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'6 x 8'7 (2.90m x 2.62m)|
|Cloakroom||9'6 x 4'6 (2.90m x 1.37m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe 0.4 miles
- Whitstable 0.9 miles
- Herne Bay 2.6 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 6.9 miles
Swalecliffe Road, Whitstable, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.