- *Video walk round available. Contact branch for details*
- Detached executive family home located within a quiet cul de sac
- Double garage and large driveway
- Open hallway leading to 3 reception rooms
- Very convenient access to Thanet Way and town
- En-suite bathroom
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Room||11'0 x 9'4 (3.36m x 2.85m)|
|Study||7'5 x 7'2 (2.26m x 2.19m)|
|Kitchen||15'7 x 8'4 (4.75m x 2.54m)|
|Lounge||16'3 x 12'6 (4.96m x 3.81m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'3 x 11'9 (3.74m x 3.58m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'0 x 8'9 (3.36m x 2.67m)|
|Bathroom||7'9 x 6'3 (2.36m x 1.91m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'0 x 9'5 (3.36m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 4||12'3 x 9'7 (3.74m x 2.92m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Whitstable 1.5 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe 2.8 miles
- Canterbury West 4.8 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 4.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Ranger from our local Whitstable branch.Book now