- Walking distance to Dartford town centre and train station
- Plenty of off road parking to the front of the property
- Great location for schools
- Detached family home
- Spacious rear garden
- Five bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating E (46)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Area||13'9 x 12'1 (4.19m x 3.69m)|
|Kitchen||11'9 x 10'0 (3.58m x 3.05m)|
|Utility Area||10'5 x 6'8 (3.18m x 2.03m)|
|Lounge||13'9 x 11'9 (4.19m x 3.58m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Master Bedroom||15'1 x 14'1 (4.60m x 4.30m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 11'9 (3.66m x 3.58m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'1 x 10'6 (3.38m x 3.20m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 4||12'6 x 9'7 (3.81m x 2.92m)|
|Bedroom 5||10'5 x 10'2 (3.18m x 3.10m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Westgate 0.0 mls, Our Lady's Catholic 0.2 mls, West Hill 0.4 mls.
- Dartford Grammar 0.2 mls, Dartford Tech Coll 0.3 mls.
- Dartford 0.4 mls, Crayford 1.4 mls, Slade Green 1.9 mls.
- M25 Junction 1b: 1.2 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 1.3 miles
Summerhill Road, Dartford, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.