- A substantial property of nearly 5,000 square feet, situated in Kennington, a few moments from the Ashford International train station, reaching St. Pancras International in only 38 minutes.
- Two separate dwellings, including a 3-bedroom annexe/barn conversion and the main property, a 4/5 bedroom barn conversion.
- Perfect as two separate dwellings for multiple-generation living, or ideal as an office.
- A substantial plot with an expansive private rear garden with views over the Wye Downs, a trip
- Five receptions
- Separate utility room
- Double garage + off-road parking
- EPC energy rating E (42)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||13'1 x 11'11 (3.99m x 3.63m)|
|Lounge||17'0 x 15'9 (5.19m x 4.80m)|
|Study||15'8 x 9'0 (4.78m x 2.75m)|
|Living Room||20'6 x 16'0 (6.25m x 4.88m)|
|Dining Room||20'6 x 16'0 (6.25m x 4.88m)|
|Sitting Room||16'6 x 13'2 (5.03m x 4.02m)|
|Kitchen||16'8 x 16'6 (5.08m x 5.03m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||14'0 x 10'4 (4.27m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 3||14'0 x 10'4 (4.27m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 1||18'4 x 16'11 (5.59m x 5.16m)|
|Bedroom 2||16'0 x 11'4 (4.88m x 3.46m)|
|Bedroom 4||9'3 x 9'0 (2.82m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 3||13'6 x 9'1 (4.12m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 1||16'11 (5.16m) narrowing to 10'11 (3.33m) x 13'3 (4.04m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ashford International 2.1 miles
- Wye 3.4 miles
- Ham Street 6.7 miles
- M20 Junction 9: 1.2 miles
- M20 Junction 10: 1.9 miles