On average, we will sell your home for over £5,000 more than the other top ten agents in Kent.*
*Independent data provided by TwentyEA on properties sold within Kent in the 12 months up to 21/05/19. Selling your home for more based on an average property price of £350,000.
Book your valuation
Your decision made easier
We know how difficult it is choosing the right estate agent, but we hope that our latest research that proves we sell homes for more, helps make that decision that bit easier. We make sure that your home is seen by as many people as possible and that the photos show it looking its absolute best.find out more
Online and on the high street
Your home will be promoted on all the main property sites, Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and On The Market, plus listed on our own website too. With our strong high street presence and a huge database of active customers, we may already have your perfect buyer.find out more
What are the benefits of choosing Wards?
- You don’t pay a penny unless we sell your house.
- We have a strong high street presence throughout Kent with 42 offices.
- We have a large database of active buyers so may already have your perfect buyer.
- We carry out a number of initiatives, such as an open house, where we create a real buzz about your property, leading to a real urgency to put in an offer.
- We can boost your selling chances with Homewise, which lets you offer your property to the over 60’s at up to a 59% discounted rate and still achieve your asking price.
- We can make your property look amazing with professional photography and our state of the art virtual tours.
- We have an online portal that keeps you in the loop at all times.
Book a valuation with one of our team
If you are interested in booking a valuation please fill your details below and one of the team will be in contact.
View our free moving guide
If you would like to find out more information on how Wards of Kent would market your home, take a look at our guide which includes a handy checklist for those looking to move.
Please fill in your email address below and this will link you straight to our exclusive moving guide.
What our customers say...
I have received outstanding customer service from all those at Walderslade. After being very let down and disappointed with my previous online estate agent, I decided to use a high street agent to co-ordinate my sale. Bradley Duhy and Sam Bahia were on hand at all times to deal with viewings and arrange the marketing in a professional manner. once we were under offer, Kim Batchelor then took over the handling and arranged exchange and completion. She liaised with all parties and no query or question was too much for her, always available to speak to me to help me through everything. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and would never consider using online services for something as important as selling your house.
The team at Hythe are excellent. I've learnt from experience that online agents have their place but you just cannot beat the knowledge, expertise and support of a local Estate Agent. Particular thanks to both Mark's in this team who were outstanding and made a difficult process for me much easier. Do not hesitate to use their services if you want your property sale done properly.