Selling land in Kent
If you’re selling land in Kent, then Wards can help you get the most out of it. From land appraisals, land sales and land acquisition, we can offer expert guidance on everything including planning permission and development potential, plus advice on greenfield and brownfield sites.
We are happy to assist both private individuals and developers in the viability assessment for housing development. We can offer you the very best advice on all sizes of land.
In order to achieve the maximum price for your land, we advise on the various methods of disposal (private, treaty, tender, auction) and can arrange this on your behalf
We source land on behalf of a number of developers who, in turn, pay our fees, which results in saving you money.
What kind of land is suitable?
At Wards, our Land & New Homes Team is happy to offer advice on all land/development opportunities.
However, the following are of particular interest:
- Land with Planning Permission (Outline or Detailed)
- Land with Development Potential
- House with large gardens/plots
- Neighbouring home which, together, could be developable
- Greenfield sites
- Brownfield sites (i.e. redundant garages, pubs, warehouses, etc)
- Any previously developed land
Find out how much your land is worth
We can give you a free valuation on your homeArrange a free valuation