Nice & simple
At Ward and Partners we appreciate that it’s not just about bricks & mortar. We understand that you’re not just selling a property, you’re moving home! You need people you can rely on. It can be a stressful and complicated time but we will do our best to make things as straightforward and easy as possible. We will provide you with practical information and advice on how to get the best deal for your home and we are happy to answer any questions you may have at any time.
I need an estate agent that really understands what I want and who can make a nerve-wracking time as painless as possible.
We will also give you impartial and jargon-free advice on the issues you should consider when selling your home and provide insider tips on how to present it in the best possible light.
Tried & trusted
When you are selling your home there’s nothing worse than feeling unconvinced by those handling the sale for you. Trust is essential… you’re in safe hands with us.
We take a lot more care over our training and customer service than most. We always look for staff who are friendly, honest, knowledgeable and conscientious, and who aim to care as much about your home as you do. All our staff have good local knowledge too, such as the best schools or transport links because we know it helps you make the right decision about a location.
The most important thing when I’m moving home is that I feel my estate agent is honest and reliable, and doing their best on my behalf.
At Wards we:
- Provide award-winning staff training and development.
- Comply with all regulations governing estate agency and property law.
- Ensure your customer questionnaires are monitored by senior management.
- Reward staff for exemplary customer service.
- Provide a dedicated customer relations team.
Walk & talk
At Ward & Partners we recognise that the world is a faster place now and getting the work/home balance is a challenge, but we always try our best to fit around you.
We’ve listened and adapted how we trade, making ourselves available to you for longer and investing in new media channels to update you on the latest viewing feedback or the progress of your sale. We do not use technology for its own sake though and never underestimate the value of the personal touch. We also know that you do not want to have to deal with time-wasters, so we strive to ensure that only serious buyers are properly matched to your home.
And as you would expect, we offer a complete range of services including mortgages, surveys and conveyancing.
What if I work long hours and find it really tough keeping up to speed with how my sale is going?
At Wards we:
- Are open to you beyond normal working hours.
- Mail a full fortnightly report on all progress concerning your home including internet activity.
- Aim to qualify potential buyers on application to avoid inconvenience.
- Ensure you and potential buyers are constantly updated through text alerts, email messages, telephone calls, letters and reports.
Far & wide
You can rely on us to put your details in all the right places. We are one of the biggest estate agents in the Southeast so we spend a lot of money on advertising in local newspapers and, increasingly, on the internet.
A massive amount of interest is generated by our network of High Street branches, but we also utilise all available forms of traditional and new media to reach out to the widest selection of buyers.
This includes advertising your property on the UK’s most popular property websites and the most widely circulated and read regional newspapers.
But we don’t stop there! We also employ a large number of in-house activities including extensive mailing, emailing and texting plus tools on our brand new website, all of which are designed to attract a positive response from our large pool of interested buyers.
How do I know you’re going to get my property details out there in front of as many people as possible?
At Wards we:
- List your property on Rightmove, Globrix, Find A Property, Prime Location and many other national and regional property websites.
- Set you up with a personalised tracking facility on our website.
- Advertise extensively in local and regional newspapers.
- Provide a complete service for sellers and buyers including sale, purchase, survey, mortgage and conveyancing.
Pride & passion
You can trust us to always use our most experienced staff to negotiate on your behalf and land the best possible price. As the sale progresses we hope you will find we have the advice or service to overcome any obstacles.
At Ward & partners we monitor feedback and ensure that this is communicated and acted upon. In this way we ensure that we are exceeding the demands of our customers because we are always aware of the concerns you may have.
What happens when I’m close to finding a buyer? How do I know I’m getting the best deal
At Wards we:
- Ensure senior staff negotiate the best price for you.
- Help your sale progress smoothly with advice and a range of supporting services.
- Gauge and act upon customer comments to improve our service further.