Switch to us from your existing agent and get £500 towards your legal fees when we sell your home.
Contact us today for more information
Unhappy with your agent?
When your house went on the market, there was a real feeling of excitement, you had a number of viewings and felt your life was moving forwards. Weeks on and things don’t look quite so positive and you are feeling a bit stuck. If this is you, we would love to help.
If you would like to find out more, call us on: 0800 772 0146find out more
We can help
We have a huge network of active buyers across Kent, but we also carry out a number of initiatives to unearth your buyer and help you achieve your asking price. To go one step further, we would also like to offer you £500 towards your legal fees when you sell your home with us. Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for details.find out more
What are the benefits of switching to us?
- You don’t pay a penny unless we sell your house.
- We have a strong high street presence throughout Kent with 42 offices.
- We have a large database of active buyers so may already have your perfect buyer.
- We carry out a number of initiatives, such as an open house, where we create a real buzz about your property, leading to a real urgency to put in an offer.
- We can boost your selling chances with Homewise, which lets you offer your property to the over 60’s at up to a 59% discounted rate and still achieve your asking price.
- We can make your property look amazing with professional photography and our state of the art virtual tours.
- We have an online portal that keeps you in the loop at all times.
Book a valuation with one of our team
If you are interested in booking a valuation please fill your details below and one of the team will be in contact.
View our free moving guide
If you would like to find out more information on how Wards would market your home, take a look at our guide which includes a handy checklist for those looking to move.
Please fill in your email address below and this will link you straight to our exclusive moving guide.
What our customers say...
I have received outstanding customer service from all those at Walderslade. After being very let down and disappointed with my previous online estate agent, I decided to use a high street agent to co-ordinate my sale. Bradley Duhy and Sam Bahia were on hand at all times to deal with viewings and arrange the marketing in a professional manner. once we were under offer, Kim Batchelor then took over the handling and arranged exchange and completion. She liaised with all parties and no query or question was too much for her, always available to speak to me to help me through everything. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and would never consider using online services for something as important as selling your house.
The team at Hythe are excellent. I've learnt from experience that online agents have their place but you just cannot beat the knowledge, expertise and support of a local Estate Agent. Particular thanks to both Mark's in this team who were outstanding and made a difficult process for me much easier. Do not hesitate to use their services if you want your property sale done properly.