Unhappy with your online estate agent?
If you have paid upfront online estate agency fees, but still not sold your home, you are probably feeling like you’ve hit a brick wall. At Wards Estate Agents we want to help you move forward on your life’s journey which is why we are offering up to £1000 cash back towards the fees you have committed to your online estate agent, when you sell your house with us.find out more
We can help
We know that selling your house can often be a frustrating experience, especially if you feel like you are not getting anywhere fast. If you’re unhappy with your current online estate agent, but feel you have wasted hundreds of pounds in upfront or deferred fees, then we would like to help.find out more
How it works
If you switch to Wards, we will give you up to £1000 towards the fees you paid to your online estate agent, when we sell your house. Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for details.
What are the benefits of switching to us?
- You don’t pay a penny unless we sell your house.
- We have a strong high street presence throughout Kent with 42 offices.
- We have a large database of active buyers so may already have your perfect buyer.
- We carry out a number of initiatives, such as an open house, where we create a real buzz about your property, leading to a real urgency to put in an offer.
- We can boost your selling chances with Homewise, which lets you offer your property to the over 60’s at up to a 59% discounted rate and still achieve your asking price.
- We can make your property look amazing with professional photography and our state of the art virtual tours.
- We have an online portal that keeps you in the loop at all times.
Book your free personal valuation today
Online agents are guaranteed their fee whether they sell your home or not. Therefore they have no incentive to sell, so why take the risk?
What our customers say...
I have received outstanding customer service from all those at Walderslade. After being very let down and disappointed with my previous online estate agent, I decided to use a high street agent to co-ordinate my sale. Bradley Duhy and Sam Bahia were on hand at all times to deal with viewings and arrange the marketing in a professional manner. once we were under offer, Kim Batchelor then took over the handling and arranged exchange and completion. She liaised with all parties and no query or question was too much for her, always available to speak to me to help me through everything. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and would never consider using online services for something as important as selling your house.
The team at Hythe are excellent. I've learnt from experience that online agents have their place but you just cannot beat the knowledge, expertise and support of a local Estate Agent. Particular thanks to both Mark's in this team who were outstanding and made a difficult process for me much easier. Do not hesitate to use their services if you want your property sale done properly.