By now you’ve seen our newly rebranded For Sale, To Let and Sold boards in your neighbourhood. But did you know that they could win you a slap-up meal in a top-notch restaurant for four people, just by getting a photo with them?
We’ve hand-picked a selection of fancy restaurants from the parts of Kent that inspired the boards. They are:
- Coastal – Rocksalt in Folkestone
- Market Town – The Corner House in Canterbury
- Estuary – Elizabeth’s in Rochester
- The Weald – The West House in Biddenden
The winner will choose one of the restaurants from the list and receive a voucher worth £200 to take three of their friends out for a delicious meal.
How to enter
We need you to take a selfie with each board and send them to us on Facebook – that’s four selfies, one for each of the four boards - Coastal, Market Town, Estuary and The Weald.
We’ll pin the post to the top of our Facebook page and you can submit your entries there. The Competition ends at midnight on 31st March 2019 and the winner will be chosen at random and notified on Facebook via direct message by 15th May 2019.
Be safe and happy board hunting!
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Arun Estate Agencies Limited (company no. 2597969) whose registered office is at St. Leonard's House, North Street, Horsham West Sussex RH12 1RJ. Wards is a trading name of Arun Estate Agencies Limited.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Arun Estate Agencies Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Take four different selfies with one of each of the four different new-style Wards boards - Coastal, Market Town, Estuary and The Weald. One entry consists of all four selfies and only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- All entrants participate entirely at their own risk. It is imperative that you do not break the law or risk your safety by accessing dangerous areas, public highways or private property in the process of obtaining photographs. The promoter will not accept liability for personal injury or other incident or accident resulting from taking part in this competition.
- The prize is as follows: a £200 voucher to be used in one of the agreed restaurants towards a meal for four people. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 31st March 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by the promoter on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party, whether connected with this competition or not.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters including those able to take part and the selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.